Join our awesome group of sponsors who help us change lives of children and their families
As a sponsor you can:
- Help us rescue children from situations of high risk, abuse and neglect
- Enable us to provide rescued children who have no family able to care for them a nurturing family home at Sunrise
- Provide ongoing support for the children to enable them to be reintegrated back into immediate or extended family
For $46 per month you can help us to provide:
- Basic needs such food, medical care, clothing, shelter and other household needs
- Education, training and other support that contributes to their overall development and prepares them for the future
- Dedicated caregivers
- Counselling and regular monitoring support
- Rent assistance for teenagers in kinship care or extended family
- Support networks amongst their peers and local communities
SCAI gladly accepts monthly or one off donations of any amount. Any funds not needed for the children we currently support, will be used to support newly rescued children.
The more sponsors we have, the more children we can rescue and provide a nurturing family home for, either through strengthening the capacity of their own family networks or where that is not possible, at Sunrise home.
The actual cost per child in any program varies depending on their class level, age, size, school/college, course and what level of support they need. Funds are pooled together and used to cover all expenses, to ensure children don’t miss out due to a lack of sufficient individual sponsors.
As a monthly sponsor you will receive:
- An annual sponsorship card with an updated photo and news of your child and their progress
- A card or letter from your sponsored child updating you with their news
- Newsletters and ad-hoc updates such as exam results
- First hand information from our team if you have any queries about your child or would like to know more
Donations of $2 or more are tax deductible.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about where your money goes or how we deliver our programs. Child sponsorships will operate in accordance with our Child Protection Policy.